My Rage of the Day.

Miyi

I´m with you all the way, Miyi! Agree completely!

+1

I think that the patches and mistakes that come with the creation of an MMO are a good filter for the "devoted" players opposed to the "casual" players.

I agree with the gear statement in regards that you need to earn... PVP or otherwise.

One thing I've grown to hate is hutt ball... I've done huttball at a ratio of 5:1 Alderaan and 7:1 Voidstar. If I don't see an improvement in this department soon I may take a break (not unsub) from TOR until it is improved

Edited by Averran
filter avoidance

+1

I think that the patches and mistakes that come with the creation of an MMO are a good filter for the "devoted" players opposed to the "casual" players.

I agree with the gear statement in regards that you need to earn... PVP or otherwise.

One thing I've grown to hate is hutt ball... I've done huttball at a ratio of 5:1 Alderaan and 7:1 Voidstar. If I don't see an improvement in this department soon I may take a break (not unsub) from TOR until it is improved

I use to love Huttball and grew to hate it the more I had to play against my faction. People who tend to know you make your life hell in Huttball.

Edited by Averran
filter avoidance