Rage

Riahen

Hello, I am very curious about Rage, it looks kind of interesting, but I have not really gotten a good try with it. How is it? Some pro's and cons as well as main damage dealer and rotation?

Some thoughts on my experiences on the other two.

annihilation: I usually end up high in damage in PVP, but yet I don't feel that way in the heat of fighting. Plus deadly saber feels very janky with the tiny bit of UI lag.

Carnage: I feel like I am 100% glued to my target with the 15% combat speed from def stances, but yet in the end my damage is far inferior to when I play annihilation, which is strange, because I always feel like I am doing more with carnage.

So, any tips? :)

(My Mara is only 36, so I can understand if things get a bit more interesting before 50)

Hello, I am very curious about Rage, it looks kind of interesting, but I have not really gotten a good try with it. How is it? Some pro's and cons as well as main damage dealer and rotation?

Some thoughts on my experiences on the other two.

annihilation: I usually end up high in damage in PVP, but yet I don't feel that way in the heat of fighting. Plus deadly saber feels very janky with the tiny bit of UI lag.

Carnage: I feel like I am 100% glued to my target with the 15% combat speed from def stances, but yet in the end my damage is far inferior to when I play annihilation, which is strange, because I always feel like I am doing more with carnage.

So, any tips? :)

(My Mara is only 36, so I can understand if things get a bit more interesting before 50)

I wouldnt try other specs for PvP until after hitting level 40. the top tier ability in each one brings it all together. If you respec before, you arent really seeing how the spec works as a whole.