Intersting to see how much HP your sentinel has at lvl50

khsolo

Im still missing 4 parts of my champion gear (boots, head, one saber and belt)

I crafter myself a reusable lvl48 endurance stim which lasts 60 mins and gives me 104 endurance and i crafted myself 2 lvl49 implants that with the endurance augments give me each 96 extra endurance

So implants + stim = almost 3000 more hp = 17040 hp atm

So whats your hp?I

Unbuffed, 15420. I'm in a mix of Columi/Rakata gear and level 56 mods in most slots. And I passed on the high endurance Rakata implants from the daily vendor. I've got a pair of mastercraft purples with +28 strength augments in each. Not giving those up.

Unbuffed, 15420. I'm in a mix of Columi/Rakata gear and level 56 mods in most slots. And I passed on the high endurance Rakata implants from the daily vendor. I've got a pair of mastercraft purples with +28 strength augments in each. Not giving those up.

r u talking about the lv49 implants or are there recipe drops i dont know about, yet?

17800 on the dot. Currently in 3/5 Comuni Tier, 2 Piece Champ. The rest is raiding 136 epics excluding bracers and belt which are Rakata. My OH is the 136 saber from Garj and my mainhand is an orange with all (56) mods in it.

17800 on the dot. Currently in 3/5 Comuni Tier, 2 Piece Champ. The rest is raiding 136 epics excluding bracers and belt which are Rakata. My OH is the 136 saber from Garj and my mainhand is an orange with all (56) mods in it.

Thats awesome, i bet our survability is great too, plenty of time to attack and get away and heal if need it