Sith Sorcerer Story

Daimyon

Did anyone else notice how bland the story got midway through Act 1? And I don't mean like the dialog was dry or anything, I mean it started to feel like one of those Korean free to play MMOs with Zash sending you to do the same thing 4 times consecutively.

I'm trying to line up some friends to roleplay with when I roll a Sith Sorc, precisely because almost everything I've heard is in-line with your observation there, and I'm not expecting to get the kind of fun out of the class story and crew that I have with my knight. Edited by Meira_Arirai

Don't get me wrong, the story picks up quickly after Act 1, but before then, buckle down, put on some comedy in the background or watch a movie, it really is a grind.

My suggestion, I had on some of my favorite comedians on Winamp in the background while I ran through those planets.

Only if Chris Avellone wrote the SI story he wrote kotor 2 and if you have the restoration patch the dark side exile can be a magnificent bastard in kotor 2 I persuaded people to commit suicide manipulated my companions to fall to the dark side convinced a poor scavenger to run to his death to get a lightsaber part for free. Kriea really liked these decisions she tries to be grey but deep down she is still a sith lord at heart. Lets not forget manipulate a certain companion and then killing them off to weaken a certain sith lord hell she even praised you that you wear deception like a cloak just like your master.

Oh lets not forget using force persuade on some thugs and making them jump down the central pit on nar shaada oh and I made them give up their credits just before they jumped. Man being dark side in kotor 2 is such fun and the only time I murdered people is when i wanted to push my companions further to the dark side. Oh and i let the jedi masters live and by the end of the game I had dark side mastery proved how wrong the jedi are and my female exile is sitting in the middle of malachor rallying the sith I did not slaughter along with atton as my apprentice. (the rest of my companions are dead because kriea gave me the option to kill them because they where becoming a hinderance/chain and plus they are weak for allowing themselves to be captured. While atton defeated darth sion and escaped. Plus killing my companions made me stronger in the dark side storywise)

Edited by lokdron