Fresh 50 Questions

Ironbarrs

Hopefully this post doesn't get buried in a bunch of hate threads before someone can answer. I just hit 50 last night and had a few questions in regards to gear, bags, and dailies.

So I had enough commendations to buy two Champ bags when I hit 50 last night. Now I know the bags vary based on RGN, but what should I be finding or hoping for in the bags? What is common to see? The two bags I opened both had 3 Centurion Commendations in them. Pretty lame but I am guessing I got the bottom of the barrel on the RGN. Oh well, commendations (wz, merc) don't take that long to aquire.

What dailies available at 50, with regards to pvp, and what are their rewards?

I saw a guide somewhere but after searching for a bit I couldn't find it again.

Please refrain from posting unconstructive, "unsub now" replies. I am sure there are fresh 50's with the same questions, that are still immensely enjoying the game as I am.

You just have to keep your fingers crossed you get an Unassembled Frontline Jacket for example in one, you can then turn that token in at the vendor for the chest piece or whatever other corresponding item you get.

For dailies you just have the ones from the usual PvP terminal, one for ilum to kill 30 Republic or gather 30 of the chests of which there are only 7 (i think) and are camped, and then you have the win 3 warzones one, both dailies award 1 bag each. For the weeklies there is a win 9 warzones and another for ilum that's likely the same as the daily but with 60 or 90 as the goal, I already did the old weekly before the patch so no idea how many for the new one. Both weeklies give 3 chests each.

Thanks for the quick response, as I thought the post went to the second page within a minute or two of posting due to all the haters. Between the daily pvp and pve quest there seems to be plenty to do while I wait for a a few friends to hit 50. with only 3 hours a night I guess I need to decide if the pve gear or pvp gear is worth going for first. Any recommendations, I do enjoy both pvp and pve equally.