how do juyo stack calculations work?

SharkSurfr

It says 2% more damage per successful melee attack, stacks up to 5 times. my slash has a base of 1342-1589 and after 5 stacks it's 1653-1953. that is not even close to 10% bonus.

Maths not being your strong point then?

10% of 1342 is 134.2 add that to your base 1476 so the figures you have are more then 10%

Maths not being your strong point then?

10% of 1342 is 134.2 add that to your base 1476 so the figures you have are more then 10%

How does that have anything to do with my Math ability? the numbers I wrote is exactly what the ability showed when I put my mouse cursor over it. and it IS NOT close to 10%, it is far and beyond over it. which is why I asked the question.

it's not a complaint, it's a question, I wan't to know how it is computed so I know if it's working as intended or a bug that requires fixing. If it's a bug than this is a significant dps advantage over the other 2 trees that wasn't meant to be.

I honestly haven't put much thought into it but I did notice the Juyo stacks giving more than 10%. The way I figure it (I could very well be wrong but this is just what I came up with in my head before forgetting about it until now) the 2% per stack stacks, so your first stack takes you from 100% damage to 102% damage, your second stack calculates it's damage boost off you having 102% damage and has a slight increase in potency per stack of Juyo.