How fun is a Merc in PvP?

pawestman

You don't actually spam tracer missile non-stop. The Mercs/troopers that do that are gimping their damage.

You weave in hammer shots, high impact bolts when you get 5 stacks, full auto and demolition rounds.

It's also very fun in PVP if you have teammates to play with. 1v1 it's kind of frustrating sometimes, but it's still a solid AC nonetheless.

You don't actually spam tracer missile non-stop. The Mercs/troopers that do that are gimping their damage.

You weave in hammer shots, high impact bolts when you get 5 stacks, full auto and demolition rounds.

It's also very fun in PVP if you have teammates to play with. 1v1 it's kind of frustrating sometimes, but it's still a solid AC nonetheless.

Yea, I've read they're very dependent on the group. I'm trying to decide between Sorc and Mercenary. Seeing what people think about the AC as a whole.

Well, the fun factor of BH is pretty high. There's no i-win button, but there aren't many classes that can be equally good at healing and damage, or even both at the same time.

Depends on your playstyle. If you just want to rush in like a headless chicken and start swinging that lightsaber then BH isn't for you :)

Alot of fun, especially in Ilum. Gain the high ground and "unleash hell"

Spec becomes alot more fun once you learn the proper rotation and not just TM x infinity and how to use the utility to fend off stealther ect.

Edited by ChuckThePug