Until next time forums! You were a hoot and a holer!

Aisar

Sitting here playing AOC for about an hour and a half and realized how good story and environment can be in an MMO. It has everything this game has but no railed space comabt game (i know right, I cried). And it's free and the content is mature. still getting used to the combat system but luckily someone helped me out with that.

Ya'll have fun with your rakghouls or whatever they are.

Sitting here playing AOC for about an hour and a half and realized how good story and environment can be in an MMO. It has everything this game has but no railed space comabt game (i know right, I cried). And it's free and the content is mature. still getting used to the combat system but luckily someone helped me out with that.

Have fun with the other 9 people that still play that game

lol dude age of conan story ?? you kidding me , that game has been biggest so called story game rippof ever ...

first area amasing everything spoken story is good then suddenly it stop you just get walls of text kill this kill that, graphics are very nice ingame music = amasing ...

game mechanics skills ,dungeons questing = a total joke after the first perfectly made area ..crafting = a joke, i just like the graphics and music ...

the finishing and combo moves are fun at start but get old realy soon and not much variety ... althi wouldnt mind skill combo's and/or finishing moves or something in this game , its awesome just need to be varieting not same 2 - 3 skills everytime

Edited by Genesizs

Don't let the door hit you on the s$$ on your way out.