Sentinel: Needed Fixes

Mahdii

Cooldown Indicator:

Previous one prior to 1.1 wasnt perfect but the best according to what you gave us in this patch.

As a Focus Sentinel i need to rely on five primary abilities that all have their own CD. Button greyed out with a lined indicator was perfect. Only becoming illuminated once off CD.

Ability Lag:

Ability lag is usually caused by taxing the processor on the client machine or high server usage. On strange occasions i will not have the ability to use my standard attacks. The animation will start, not trigger the GCD and stop the animation half way through. Workaround i discovered is that Force Leap will clear this issue, crushing leap doesnt.

PvP Bracket 10-49:

Abilities we learn are ideal for PVE. PVP its a completely different story. As someone who leveled 10-50 from 90% Warzones we are limited heavily in this department as compared to other class.

I tried a sorcerer with a friend. By level ten i had a CC, pushback and a stun. All my sentinel had was a single gap closer. Understand this is class specific for PVE instances. However it alters PVP even more so.

Cooldown Indicator:

Previous one prior to 1.1 wasnt perfect but the best according to what you gave us in this patch.

As a Focus Sentinel i need to rely on five primary abilities that all have their own CD. Button greyed out with a lined indicator was perfect. Only becoming illuminated once off CD.

+1 agreed

Cooldown Indicator:

This a bloody million times. We have to watch a ton of cooldowns and the new cooldown indicator is horrible. I don't even know if my Rebuke/Ward is off cooldown or still has 10 seconds on it...

Edited by Vibeth