swtor fails

Jedibilly

EA/Bioware are the worst gaming companies to date so go ahead delet this post cause i am not resubbing ever again you are greedy and so rude. Your custoemr service is terrible. You guys should just quit now because you will lose subscriptions fast. Go ahead ban my account i ain't playing this wasted game ever again!!!

EA/Bioware are the worst gaming companies to date so go ahead delet this post cause i am not resubbing ever again you are greedy and so rude. Your custoemr service is terrible. You guys should just quit now because you will lose subscriptions fast. Go ahead ban my account i ain't playing this wasted game ever again!!!

Yessss... let the anger flow through you!

Soon, you will understand the true power of the Dark Side of the...

wait.. what?

Trolling? Fine...

I'm not mad but i'm getting a little frustrated that I can't figure out how to cancel my subscription. I simply choose to be wiser with my money then to just throw it down the drain with this company.

This.

Everyone is too impatient. The game is brand spankin' new and a lot goes in to fixing so many bugs. These things take time.

Truth.

I GM for a game with only two devs; most of our complaints are why does this take so long?! *insert massive user rage comment here*. Game development and testing takes time; just becuase a game is out of beta does NOT mean it is error-free. MMOs are ever-evolving and as a result require a lot of tender love and care from both their publisher and developer. Give it time; things will work themselves out and users will find new things to Q_Q about... it is always like that in on-line games, single player games and console games alike.

This.

Everyone is too impatient. The game is brand spankin' new and a lot goes in to fixing so many bugs. These things take time.

He's complaining about customer service, not bugs. But yeah, the anger is a bit over the top on a public forum.

Hey folks,

While we do appreciate and read feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

In addition there is a thread which has a compilation of feedback you may want to read and post in here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!