A letter to the Devs

ShoelessHobo

Dear Stupid Jerk faces,

As I logged on and queued for a battleground I noticed something faintly odd. All the republic had acquired in some way full Battlemaster's sets. Now I found this quite odd seeing how the other night I seen very few. Then I heard about this place called "Ilum" and thought well maybe they are giving it away to everyone there now. Well I was half right. Bioware was indeed giving it away but only to the Republic. Now I know Obi Wan kicks *** and such but this is no real reason to give every damn republic free epics. I mean what is this Trail Of Champions? I mean for god sakes I am fighting to ensure a great future for Bubba and Jango Fett but why I no get free purples? My buddy is fighting to ensure Anakin Skywalker becomes a sith lord and why he have no purple lightsaber? Now your most likely thinking "Hey this is not a abuse report." But yes it is I would like to report Bioware for abusing a exploit to ensure that the Empire never wins. Might as well put a weak point on our Imperial Fleet and give all Jedi Knights the ability to fly near our fleet and blow it up because lets face THE EMPIRE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Signed: Epiclesshobo A.K.A Shoelesshobo.

Edited by ShoelessHobo

Well you know. The galaxy is a big place so I sort of need to use loud font.

And that is the exact purpose of "Jerk faces" to pull you in and make you see it from my point of view.

You did a good job, tbh.