Crew skills for Sith Warriors

NemesisK

For direct usefulness you have either Synthweaving and Artificing for crafting, Synth will make your armor, Artifice will make your lightsabers/mods, and your sheild generator/ focus (offhand item), for both you will want Archaeology, this gathers your basic components. For mission skills, underworld trading will be for synthweaving for the rare metals/cloth you recieve from it, for artificing you will want treasure hunting, for its rare materials, Hope this helps. (underworld trading can also provide rare orange armor patterns)

why is synthweaving good? Isn't it light armor with better stats but don't you need heavier armor for Warrior or is the stats so much better then from armortech? And i'm just wondering i haven't tried out these skills yet. Sorry if it is a dumb question.

why is synthweaving good? Isn't it light armor with better stats but don't you need heavier armor for Warrior or is the stats so much better then from armortech? And i'm just wondering i haven't tried out these skills yet. Sorry if it is a dumb question.

It's early enough that it doesn't count as a dumb question. *wink* Synthweaving is the ONLY armor crafting skill for Force users, and can make light, medium AND heavy armor. Armormech is for the non-Force users.

Maybe i am doing something wrong, but when i pressed on Crew skill, it only allowed me to pick up 1 crafting, and 2 gathering.

I ended up picking up Artifact as crafting, Treasuring hunting and Arc.

Am i Able to pick up another crafting? Or is this it

you get 1 crafting for sure and then I always took 1 mission 1 gathering for your 3 total crew skills.....you can have 2 companions doing the same skill at the same timeie 2 people doing treasure hunting

Maybe i am doing something wrong, but when i pressed on Crew skill, it only allowed me to pick up 1 crafting, and 2 gathering.

I ended up picking up Artifact as crafting, Treasuring hunting and Arc.

Am i Able to pick up another crafting? Or is this it

You can only have one crafting skill at any time.

You can have 1-3 gathering skills or 1-3 mission skills but only ever 1 crafting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't train any until you've clicked on each crew trainer. When you do that hit the L button and the select the codex tab at the bottom of the screen, select crew skills and it will give a list of all crafting and the related skills needed to support the craft you choose.

Selecting Artifice will advise you to select Archaeology and Treasure Hunting. Same for the other crafting skills, I hope this helps those unsure what to pick.

The only one that doesn't fit is Slicing, it's used mostly for those that don't want to craft, but to make money for buying gear. It does however fit best with Cybertech, but you will have to buy mats from the GTN for crafting, if you choose it.

If you pick the wrong crewskill or just feel like changing at any time just press N to open the crewskill window and click the little X near the skill to " unlearn it ".

You can now get another skill, but be warned if you " unlearn " any you also forget all the recipes and progress you had if you take it again.