Grats to all the sith on Iron Citadel

WinxownZ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who even got to 60 today? Not from 59-60 but from like 12-60? Everyone is making it sound like you get 50 valor levels so quick. How is that possible from all the lag? Im on this server and everyone is complaining about 6fps, turning names off and such. I believe Nikola recommended everyone turned off their friendly name tags.

The funniest part was everyone in Ilum 1 saying, "BACK UP! BACK THE HELL UP! THEY WON'T COME OUT UNLESS WE BACK UP!!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE SAME VALOR WE WERE EARLIER UNLESS WE MOVE BACK TO THE CANNON!!!!!!".

Meanwhile this was long after we had already pushed you to your spawn. People were still convinced that if we hid around the corner that you would come rushing out so we could kill you in a neat little line.

Personally, I think the faction imbalance is brutal and would happily swap my Inquisitor for a Consular if I could parlay all of my gear and creds and time put into playing. There is just no chance in hell that I will ever reroll Republic and abandon a level 50 Battlemaster (pre 1.1).

Name on server is Cataract by the way. I was pretty disgusted by Ilum to say the least.

It was the same on the pub side, people were trying so hard to get the imps to come into the base to get pewpewed by our turrets because that was the only way anyone was getting any honor.

It both sides had a brain they would realize that it's better for everyone (though even better for imps) to keep the back and forth going for as long as possible.

Either way, horrible job with Ilum Bioware. Just horrible.

Who even got to 60 today? Not from 59-60 but from like 12-60? Everyone is making it sound like you get 50 valor levels so quick. How is that possible from all the lag? Im on this server and everyone is complaining about 6fps, turning names off and such. I believe Nikola recommended everyone turned off their friendly name tags.

49-54 then left from boredom

I know of a few people that went from like 54-59... do you not understand how many warzones people had to do legit to get that?

While it may be overblown "somewhat"... all of the people that got BM before hand are just like... ***? it's a joke.

It's INCREDIBLY stupid and regardless of how bad your fps is/was, you can still get the valor.

no way... we got to the door at 4:00, you guys got to it with like 1:30 left

yeah no too bad you only had like 70k damage and I had 200k damage and 50k healing and we broke through your defenses easy and you call yourself a jugg