Split spec DPS/healer for pvp?

Covinous

With the new pvp brackets in, I'm going to be leveling in pvp with a Vanguard friend and was wondering if anyone had toyed around with split specs for healing 1-3 players while defending in Alderaan or running the ball in Hutt and keeping a couple people alive but still having the ability to assist well in dps for times when healing isn't needed. I know we can still dps as full healer spec, but I'd want something to compliment the Vanguard's damage and take people out.

Note that I don't want a spec that excels at both, but something that will keep us up for small skirmishes.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800bfR0RzZMskMR.1

Would something like that be a nice starting point? Grav round would help soften the target and do damage and I'd have some access to uninterrupted healing and be able to keep myself alive when getting focused.

Split spec works pretty well in pvp I think unless your group already is healer heavy then you need the demo round burst. Key is to have trauma probe and grav rounds and a bonus to having shorter cooldown on your concussive charge.