Book Bio of X

xrux

First time i am in a RP guild.

I wrote a bio for my character. It got a bit out of hand. Turned into a small story.

English is not my native tongue, so there will be faults. Grammar, style and weird sentences i expect. Feel free to pm me with corrections.

I tried to stay in Timeline and c-canon with wookieepedia and essentials atlas as guides. If you see things that are fault within this canon and galaxy, pm me. I really like to know and learn.

Somethings are deliberate. F.e. The Noghri planet was discovered by Vader. But in this story Noghri i connected to the Rakata which will fit. Another thing is f.e. i invented the NG1 golly jumper instead of 'known' NG2 version, cause i needed a ship that could be piloted with just one crew.

I am dutch and i have a small moral issue written in that many will not get. The name R.K. Ykrop will pop up. R.K. stands for Roman catholics, church in Dutch. I have nothing against them but, if you read story, its more a disgust about child abuse by some. Name Ykrop read in reverse says also enough.

Have fun reading if you can or wil and pm your findings. I loved writing it and i think i am going to write more about all kind of things.

http://issuu.com/xrux/docs/tkm-bioxru