Dead Server. Is It Just Mine?

Scritty

Been busy for a week - Came back to a server as dead as it gets.

Server used to tag as "Heavy" for load (or whatever) like 3 weeks ago

Now...

I'm stood in the "Crew Skills" area on Republic Fleet...alone.

There is one character in the market, and that's the only player I've seen in 15 minutes in the game.

It's 8:45 in the evening - this place should be PACKED.

Instead it's dead.

I can honestly say there were 10x more people on my SWG server 6 weeks ago than this.

I mean people are still having their "inclusive 28 days" aren't they..so where are they all?

What's everyone elses experience?

"Eye of Ashlenae" EU BTW

Edited by Scritty

Ok - just me then

Won't bump again - I'll just change faction or server. Now been an hour and seen 3 Republic characters on republic fleet and Tatooine combined.

Raising a flashpoint group is about as likely as me giving birth to a Womble

:)

Server says "Standard" tonight - so I'm guessing everyone has rolled Imperial.

Seems a real waste of two weeks to scrap my republic character if that's the case - but no point playing on my own all day.

It's like theat episode of The Simpsons where Bart and Millhouse have a watch that stops time and they wander around alone.

It's all live - the game is on - but as empty as the grave

Edited by Trineda
removed quote

Now...

There is one character in the market, and that's the only player I've seen in 15 minutes in the game.

Instead it's dead.

I can honestly say there were 10x more people on my SWG server 6 weeks ago than this.

I mean people are still having their "inclusive 28 days" aren't they..so where are they all?

"Eye of Ashlenae" EU BTW

Honestly your not alone, this game is tanking.

Everyone is imperial if your republic good luck playing the game tbh lol.

And even after the 1.1 patch mess even less imperial soon im betting.

Dunno if its dead or not. Im questing with the wife on Voss ATM and am having fun so.

I've just rolled an Imperial.

Good job it's not a PvP server or it might as well just close down.

Ah well - I enjoy levelling - so starting again seems quite a nice thought.

I've just rolled an Imperial.

Hopefully not on the same server? Because if you saw 3 republics in the fleet, maybe you'll see... 9 in the imperial side. People who've played other MMOs know to roll on one of the crowdest servers since population across the board will steadily decline over the next months.

For PVE server try The Harbinger. It's one of the most crowded pve server, and it's bustling 24/7 since Oceanics play during NA off-peak times. Never a queue during weekdays too.

Edited by aivedoir

Hopefully not on the same server? Because if you saw 3 republics in the fleet, maybe you'll see... 9 in the imperial side. People who've played other MMOs know to roll on one of the crowdest servers since population across the board will steadily decline over the next months.

For PVE server try The Harbinger. It's one of the most crowded pve server, and it's bustling 24/7 since Oceanics play during NA off-peak times. Never a queue during weekdays too.

Yeah I know.

Went back to my original character on Frostclaw - It's still packed - but at least no queue

141 in Dromund Kaas.

That's more like it.

Sad to see how quickly Republic players have dropped out. I can't criticise - cause I just dropped out too. No point playing a side where I can never find a group. Oh well.

I expect this game may well start to dwindle (rather than pick up) and we'll be down to half a dozen full servers by Spring and rest probably closed down

Honestly your not alone, this game is tanking.

Everyone is imperial if your republic good luck playing the game tbh lol.

And even after the 1.1 patch mess even less imperial soon im betting.

Do you actually play the game Cuda, or do you just spend your life trolling this board? My server population is fine.

Now...

Instead it's dead.

"Eye of Ashlenae" EU BTW

Screen shot showing the time stamp and player count on the republic fleet. If you can not produce it you are just a troll looking for attention or a reason to go back to WOW.

Do you actually play the game Cuda, or do you just spend your life trolling this board? My server population is fine.

"My server population is fine so that negates everyone elses experience"

That's really swell that your server is active and I'm happy for you, however there are many players spread out over standard servers (especially Republic side) that have horrendously low populations. Log into some of them and just do a general /who of people level x-x or people on the republic fleet or people in flashpoints and you can see.

These people are still paying customers and they are suffering from an inferior game experience.

Edited by HoneyBoy

Neither side negates what I just said however...

I don't actually dissagree with you.

I just get frustrated that because i have 90 fps in the fleet i must be lying.

Or because I'm enjoying the story i must never have read a book (just finished The Brothers Karamozov.....)

OR because i have a different opinion I'm a fanboy.

Or because my server has a healthy repub pop i'm lying and a biodrone

Or becuase i had queues on the weekend i'm a troll

you get the point i think.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

I don't actually dissagree with you.

I just get frustrated that because i have 90 fps in the fleet i must be lying.

Or because I'm enjoying the story i must never have read a book (just finished The Brothers Karamozov.....)

OR because i have a different opinion I'm a fanboy.

Or because my server has a healthy repub pop i'm lying and a biodrone

Or becuase i had queues on the weekend i'm a troll

you get the point i think.

There's a difference between expressing your opinion, and expressing it in such a manner as to dismiss other peoples problems.