Awesome patch

Humonculus

I am one of the few that thought the stuff done on Ilum was AWESOME. I love the changes so far and I have experienced NO bugs and my gameplay as been flawless. I actually got gear in my champion bags this time!!!

And I thought developers didn't read/post on these forums...

Did the promise you a couple of full gear bags in return for making this post?

I am 100% serious. I have gotten no bugs it fixed having to force AA for me, Ilum was the best open world pvp since tarren mill and I actually got gear in my champion bags. How could I be upset? What I'm mad about is I can't play right now! Because other ****s decided to exploit and ruin it for the rest.

I'm done didn't renew, out not coming back, patch was a pile of ****. BW shows how bad they are at this market.

Given away all my stuff so don't ask.

kthxbye

If you were republic I am glad to see you go. If you are empire I am glad you helped someone else on your way out. We dont need ***** players like you. Bye!

Greetings Everyone,

We are currently aware of potential issues regarding Ilum PVP and our teams are working dilligently to investigate this issue.

At this time we ask that you discuss this topic in this thread: Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Potential Issues Discussion. We ask that you use the thread to continue this discussion and visit the thread for additional updates.