SOA Hardmode -> NO LOOT in patch 1.1 ?

also bump. Ticket is opened for this issue. We would like to see our loot.

Ticket #2927813

Would appreciate fast response from a GM this time. Unfortunately there is almost no support "on time" so that a GM could actually have a look at the issue and maybe chat with the players affected by the bug. This ticket system with responses days later ain't perfekt.

You won't get it. Every reply to our tickets was either a moron or a bot saying basically thanks for the report check future bug fixes. They have either no desire or ability to actually do anything. They are even more impotent that the WoW gm's were when the game first launched. At least they could have a real time conversation and could generate items if they could prove it via their logs. The Bioware gm's can't do anything but role play a *********** droid while spitting out canned answers.

you can walk through walls and fall through the world in some areas my 6 year old daughter pointed it out to me I can't imagine who is QA testing this.

LOL - Sorry for your issues. Customer service is terrible and the QA does suck, but this made me LOL.

Edited by Qilz

I'd suggest actually attempting to CALL Bioware and demand to speak to an in-game GM about the issue.

Call Customer Service ---> Select an option for Billing Problems (because you'll speak to a live person if it's about teh monies!) ---> Be polite but escalate the issue as much as you can on the phone.

I've submitted tickets about this problem too (most recently last night). If it doesn't get fixed or I get no response I'm trying the above.

I also have a stupid Biochem schematic (Exotech Attack Adrenal) that I can't use. Everytime I click on it it starts to work and then in red text onscreen it says "INVALID SCHEMATIC!".

I'm Biochem 400, can absolutely use it, but it's worthless right now and bugged.

No response back on that ticket either.

we didn't finished the entire EV on monday,we left alive just SOA,it was our first attempt to the operation so we want to be fresh for the last fight.Yesterday evening we managed to kill SOA,but imperial council were still alive.... np we downed them again even with the new 1 min debuff,we tryed SOa and after 2 attempt we killed him and we got no loot and someone were still in combat.Then we exited the operation,resetted it and then entered again:SOA up,we killed him and again we were still in combat and without loot.

Long story short: give us less bugs instead of "Founder" title!

Long story short: give us less bugs instead of "Founder" title!

What's the official codex entry describtion for the "founder" title?

"Survived at least 100 Bugs and did not quit?"

or "Has spend at least 20 hours of wiping in endgame encounters that have not been working correct"

Same thing happened to us though too. We started on Tuesday, couldn't finish beating Soa.

They patched Wednesday.

We went to complete Soa last night (which we did on like the 3rd try). On the way in, lo and behold, the Infernal Council was back again. Killed them no problem.

Went to beat Soa and blammo. No loot.

It's stupid honestly. No loot and bugged schematics.

I'd go play PvP if that wasn't broken too. lol

He dropped no loot for us either.

I think the funniest part of the patch changes, was the Infernal Council.

We have a rule in guild, if you cannot solo your man, you should not be there. This is true in 16 HM and anything else we do.

Why do you guys have to help each other???

We just killed him today, and we got loot, even with us in combat.

This was on Normal mode though, so don't know if this is where the problem is or not.

In my opinion, everyone is giving Bioware too much grief for having bugs, because everybody is comparing the endgame to a game that has been out for 7 years now. Vanilla WoW didn't even have endgame content until after release. So give Bioware the credit of having the maxed leveled characters something to do. This game has been out a month now, and you all are expecting it to run smoothly? Seriously?

What's the point of comparing to what WoW was 7 years ago? Look at the previous two raid releases from WoW - FL and DS were released with a negligible number of bugs, and certainly none that were this game breaking. Edited by Ceddya

Same thing happened to us though too. We started on Tuesday, couldn't finish beating Soa.

They patched Wednesday.

We went to complete Soa last night (which we did on like the 3rd try). On the way in, lo and behold, the Infernal Council was back again. Killed them no problem.

Went to beat Soa and blammo. No loot.

It's stupid honestly. No loot and bugged schematics.

I'd go play PvP if that wasn't broken too. lol

And exactly the same with our guild.

To fix this, bring 1 non-saved person to the raid.

He will be able to loot, and if it's round robin, everyone can roll on the item.

You don't get your commendation, but that should be the least of your worries as they are crap :p

In my opinion, everyone is giving Bioware too much grief for having bugs, because everybody is comparing the endgame to a game that has been out for 7 years now. Vanilla WoW didn't even have endgame content until after release. So give Bioware the credit of having the maxed leveled characters something to do. This game has been out a month now, and you all are expecting it to run smoothly? Seriously?

What you are sayng is correct,but BW got the time to watch around and learn some lessons about bugs and how to manage them,and also how to proceed with the costumers.To me BW ideas are good,but seems there's some lack of testing to previously avoid problems instead of patching to solve them.

the bigger issue is.....he used to drop loot just fine.

*** did they change to break his loot table, and WTH haven't they addressed this issue WEEKS after its been reported by virtually every guild running endgame content?

Silence from the devs means they dont care about you. They have our money and our commitment and could care less about endgame content. Thats why the opening cutscene (after choosing your faction) is AMAZING and clearly took months to make.....and there are no more cool cutscenes like it anywhere in the game. They want to hook you into the full price or collectors purchase, then skim whatever sub money they can off you before you quit because your bored of endgame content (worse - buggy endgame content).

Business 101. We wont see this fixed for at least two more weeks I reckon