Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fix Marauder!

TheGoodJunkie

I played quite some games now at different levels, it is getting better as you level up but still.

Some things i have noticed (currently lvl 33, Carnage build)

- Seems ranged dps get the most kills and damage.

- Lack of any good CC.

- DPS is lacking, while i slowly dps a player down i get nuked to bits.

- We have too many skills that are great against a 'easy' enemy but not against a good enemy, including enemy players, many stuns that we have do not work for silver mobs or players.

- the amount of cooldowns is silly, i can't imagine how many fights i have got into with all skills on cooldown, leaving me with basic attacks and vicious strike.

- Also other classes get away from us easily and thus not allowing us to build any rage, either give us another good intercept or let our rage build up easier, and if i do stay on a player by the time i have build some rage i am cc'd or dead.

- too many abilities needed, i have trouble keybinding the ones i need most.

I know many of these issues will get better as i level, yet i have seen other classes doing fine at even lower level then me.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a lvl 50 marauder in champ gear all i have to add is

1. force leap 600

2. force crush 1200 all together

3. smash 3-4k

4. force choke 1200 all together

5. oblitherate 900-1000

6. force scream 2k+

7. smash 3-4k

8. vicious throw profit

throw in Definsive cds depending on class fighting vs and you will win!

that is all

ps bioware plz work on the force leap out of the game entirely while in hutball its lame sauce

Nice players you got on your server if they let you do all that without trying to fight back.

as a lvl 50 marauder in champ gear all i have to add is

1. force leap 600

2. force crush 1200 all together

3. smash 3-4k

4. force choke 1200 all together

5. oblitherate 900-1000

6. force scream 2k+

7. smash 3-4k

8. vicious throw profit

throw in Definsive cds depending on class fighting vs and you will win!

that is all

ps bioware plz work on the force leap out of the game entirely while in hutball its lame sauce

LOL Where do you get your numbers because they are WAYYYY OFF. I have full tier 2 pvp gear and I do NOT HIT EVEN CLOSE to 3-4k with smash.. You have your classes confused here kid....Juggs smash hits me for 3-4k not Rauder. You are in the wrong section haha.

Force Choke rarely works...it is very bugged.

LOL Where do you get your numbers because they are WAYYYY OFF. I have full tier 2 pvp gear and I do NOT HIT EVEN CLOSE to 3-4k with smash.. You have your classes confused here kid....Juggs smash hits me for 3-4k not Rauder. You are in the wrong section haha.

You can't manage a 3k smash as rage...?

that's generally my tactic as well and it works out fine, though i do force choke before crush, since when u just pounce them they usually still don't know exactly whats going on so choking them before they can cast defensive skill's or knock backs.

and if your smash doesn't do 3-4 (in strokes of luck even 4.9 :D) then:

a. u aren't specced in the rage tree or are missing the skills/perks that enable this

b. the target has a defense spell set up or is being protected

c. the game bugged out (I've often smashed groups of mobs using this tactic and only dealing 2k wile they have no defensive skill's active, doesn't happen often in pvp though)

Edited by AnubisNLN

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.