WOW HUGE EXPLOIT - SPENT WEEKS of ALL NIGHTERS Getting Battlemaster now its seconds?

hieroo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct when I infer that many players here have so associated their self-worth with the arbitrary acquisition of digital tokens in a system they themselves profess to be broken that the perceived superior acquisition of these same digital tokens by another renders their opinion of their own accomplishments moot?

I find it somewhat disturbing that in a country that spends more time teaching "self-confidence" than it does mathematics, people still manage to believe that a change in the rate of fictional measurements has somehow harmed them.

400-500 valor for a turret kill is false

Honestly, this ilum exploit is just ruining the game for a lot of people who earned this **** the right way. A lot of people are ready to unsubscribe if these exploiters are not dealt with. Oh yeah thanks for making the que a half hour on low population servers! Cant wait! oh to unsubscribe if the exploits are not fixed.

LOL - Farming noobs with your 50 was "the right way" hahahah. Unskilled scrub.

LOL - Farming noobs with your 50 was "the right way" hahahah. Unskilled scrub.

So many uneducated posts such as this one.

Your valor earned from a warzone is practically the same whether you win or lose. So the 50's who are pwning lowbies earn just as much valor as the lowbies being pwnt.

Its actually the lowbies who are getting a free ride at times. Very few people under level 30 can properly contribute, but they still farm large amounts of valor via losses.

What a few people are claiming is that they can afk in illum and get tons of valor due to imps killing the turrets that the patch added to the republic base spawn point today.

Couple holes in this 'exploit'

1. Valor is only shared if you are in a group with the person who gets the killing blow

2. Valor is only gained if you are in combat with the person who died.

3. The 2 champion level 50 turrets that guard the spawn do not give valor. When i killed one a few hours ago all i got was 433 legacy experience.

I was on illum for a little under 2 hours to do my daily, almost all of which i did by zerging the Republic base in an ops group, and i got around 3k valor for the whole thing.

Unless i see a video of someone killing a turret and getting valor from it this is trolling.

QFT. Anyone saying instant Battlemaster hasn't even been to Ilum.

i actually like it so far, there is actual fighting now there instead of trading off control areas.

What they need to fix is the FPS drop and the loading screens that keep popping up. Those turrets hit like a freight train.

If people are running an exploit there, I'm sure we'll be reading posts from them in a week or two when they get there accounts closed.

Am I correct when I infer that many players here have so associated their self-worth with the arbitrary acquisition of digital tokens in a system they themselves profess to be broken that the perceived superior acquisition of these same digital tokens by another renders their opinion of their own accomplishments moot?

I find it somewhat disturbing that in a country that spends more time teaching "self-confidence" than it does mathematics, people still manage to believe that a change in the rate of fictional measurements has somehow harmed them.

Off topic, but lol.