My feeling about SWTOR

Numeanor

First of all, first impression of the game is very very good. I like it very much! I like questing, I like that game has some story and you progress through that story with your character and improving it bit by bit. I like companion system so I don't need to go outside and search for resources but they do job instead of me. I haven't tried PVP yet, but I don't think I will, because I don't like PvP at all in any game. I like group quests - they are fun, but it's not fun looking around for people to help you - make some automatic system to find people.

Tho all that I must say I was disappointed today with that maintenance. Seriously from 8am to 6pm in my country? Basically you have taken away one full game day form my game time!!! I have seen on other MMO's that maintenance takes from 1am to about 8-10am, but not midday and for so long!!! Please I want one more day of game time for free now!!! :mad:

Ok after second day of playing swtor I have leveled to level 16. It seems I'm not so much powerful as before 1-10 level and I'm starting to struggle if I have 2 or more mobs with silver star. I play bounty hunter so I'm wondering if there is any catch or this game gets harder and harder more I level up?

Ok after second day of playing swtor I have leveled to level 16. It seems I'm not so much powerful as before 1-10 level and I'm starting to struggle if I have 2 or more mobs with silver star. I play bounty hunter so I'm wondering if there is any catch or this game gets harder and harder more I level up?

it does but it could be other things:

1) wrong kind of spec, cause i changed my spec around and im alot stronger than before

or

2) you need repairs,

idk, try one of those things mix up your specs a little.

BH as a merc was really easy to level although the main story being broken which was a let down.

There are hundreds of posts about gearing you and your companions picking the right one for the right fight. See the class forum for that.

Learn to use your "skills" not sure about Powertechs but Mercs has repeatable 1min CC ability use it! and propably the best AOE arsenal in the game usually you are able to kill couple of silvers by just using death from above or bringing them very close to death atleast.

Ok this is getting stupid slowly... I play imperial agent and I fail at level 16, I start bounty hunter and I fail again. Around same level 16-17 mobs are getting so hard I can't do anything. 2 silver mobs at same and I'm dead for sure, even if I blow up all cooldowns. So what should I do?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.