The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

When do I get my actual game code?

dguiliano

When do I get my actual game code, to be able to use my Deluxe edition items I should get? The money has already been charged from my account through Origin, but I just realized the only code I've entered is the Pre-Order code.

Is this code not going to get to me till the 20th? Does that mean I won't be able to use any of my items until the 20th? Need clarification please.

When do I get my actual game code, to be able to use my Deluxe edition items I should get? The money has already been charged from my account through Origin, but I just realized the only code I've entered is the Pre-Order code.

Is this code not going to get to me till the 20th? Does that mean I won't be able to use any of my items until the 20th? Need clarification please.

The codes will be emailed on 16th, but from the information I think I recall from before the forum wipe, even if you enter the code as soon as you get it, the DDE subscription will not start until EGA ends and live running begins on 20th. So you will probably not have any of the DDE goodies before then.

I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time :p

Edited by Erevan_Kindelar

The codes will be emailed on 16th, but from the information I think I recall from before the forum wipe, even if you enter the code as soon as you get it, the DDE subscription will not start until EGA ends and live running begins on 20th. So you will probably not have any of the DDE goodies before then.

I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time :p

Im not so sure he wont get the digital goodies. A few of my friends received some of their bonus items in a mail when they played the last Beta weekend.