Tired of of skills dosen´t work

Lord-Raze

So I am very happy witj my Marauder I am doing great in pvp dealing loads of dmg

I have been doing the Rage build but moved to Anni build wich is much better for defeating higher lvl players :o)

BUT the Skills is broken.. how many nights in warzone haven´t I used cursing that my battering assault, ravage, force choke annihilate are just animations ? the cooldowns work but the dmg dosen´t count, when do we see a fix on this ?

I have been having troubles with Ravage since i first got the skill. Srly idk why BW launched the game with this class soo broken, i mean they had infinite time during beta to correct this and now with the new patch out, marauders were left to rot again in failness

This is not a class issue. It is a client-server synchronization + animation priority issue.

Don't expect a quick fix. It's a pervasive issue that's caused by several aspects of the game design. I would personally expect 5-9 months to fix most of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.