Ebon Hawk

Resundi

So I'm not certain how community members would react to such an idea but I'm going to throw it out there. I think it would be great if over time the devs added in a long long long...long question chain that would eventually lead to you finding and owning the Ebon Hawk from the KOTOR and KOTOR2 games.

Now I know people will argue that "The Ebon Hawk was taken by the exile and flown into unknown space" or any number of other things to keep it from being implemented. I just feel that if a story line was added in that could explain how it was found and yadda-yadda, it would work and make for an excellent content boost. I'd enjoy hearing other people's thoughts, hopefully just constructive ones.

Resundi,

Kathol Rift server

Finding it is one thing... owning it would be a mistake.

It would certainly be something to have a chain that takes you into the depths of unknown space to encounter it.

But we all know what Revan found... he found the Empire, hidden and thriving in the far reaches of space. That's why he never returned.

I like Defender better than the Ebon Hawk. Its just so much nicer with all the pretty lighting and spacious bedrooms. Plus it'd be like a 400 year old ship at this point... the bed has been used by Revan and Bastilla, the Exile and the Handmaiden and the blind girl... its just unsanitary.

I'd love to see it, having it? Dunno... not so excited about that. It would be cool, but it would feel kinda like... cheating. I don't know. Just weird.

I was really hoping to find it during my playthrough. Ah well :D Maybe some day.