Battlemaster Bags only? Or Champion too?

Jedi_Thran_Kuro

I noted that the update notes say that the battlemaster bags will no longer give specific item tokens, but will give a generic battlemaster token useable for any set piece.

See: "Battlemaster Gear Tokens have been converted into Battlemaster Commendations, which can be used to purchase any Battlemaster gear. This allows players to purchase any piece of gear instead of requiring them to purchase the piece indicated by the token.

Battlemaster Bags now contain Battlemaster Commendations instead of Battlemaster Gear Tokens. They still also contain Champion Commendations."

But I heard from other players that the change noted above might also apply to champion bags. Although as I read it, it wouldn't seem to be so.

So, here's my question: does the update note refer only to the battlemaster level bags, or does it refer to all the pvp bags?

Thanks for any responses from those in the know.

Edited by Jedi_Thran_Kuro

Unfortunately it appears to only be for battlemaster bags.

This is absolutely awful. To me the thing that will keep people pvping once they hit 50 is the ability to feel they are making progress in their gear while pvping.

Right now I am 70-80 bags in and have only received piece of my champion armor set. (I've only got Bracers, Implant, mainhand, and 1 Relics). I bought my centurion chest and belt and other implant. I have received at least 15 duplicates receiving only 1 commendation with them instead of a potential 45 if I didn't have a duplicate.

A new guildly hit 50 today. Had one bag in the bank, bought 6, did weekly illum and dailys. Got a total of 12 bags. She is now in 5/5 full champion at valor rank 20.

This system is complete luck and a joke. If it does not change soon or I don't have better luck at valor 60 (I'm 50 right now) I will be leaving this game until it is fixed. I spend every night pvping and you would swear I was a scrub just looking at my armor.

Why can't champion bags contain champion commendations or at least the ability to sell/turn in your unused duplicates for comms?

Edited by Sectick

Absolutely agree. I am valor rank 52 and have bracers, chest, legs, and head gear. Conversely I know people with their valor rank in the 30s who have full champion set. This system does not reward people for their time and effort in any way, shape, or form. It's horrendous and only one of the reasons why many people in the guild are hanging on a thread with this game.

i've opened over 200 bags, and still don't have full gear, i have 3, that's right 3 battle master relics.. that i won't assemble cause it's ****. my run down is i have champion head, belt(got yesterday), legs, boots, one implant and a earpiece.. i have battlemaster offhand, 3 battlmaster relics(which is ****) and i bought one implant cause i always have a ton of commendations.

people lvl 20 valor, completely geared in champion stuff... where's the reward for time spent?

now i'm a fraid they'll change it to some sort of commendation grind, *********** me over completely compared to the people taht already have thier gear.

it's this simple, make battle master bags give a token, that i can use for whatever i want to buy with it.

I am a Battlemaster and I feel sorry for anyone that isn't and doesn't have their gear. From what I understand, you do NOT get a token for any gear. Instead you will have to use battle commedations to buy your gear. What does this mean? Possibly spending over 100 or so commendations for a saber like it is for champion comms at this point. That equals to months of grinding to even get some pieces...