I know nothing... 5/31/5

Blood_Burger

Wanted to try something different. Think it can work??

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100McZhMdrddrorsZG.1

I don't personally think Retaliation lights up enough in pvp to pick up Cloak of Annihilation, but I guess that's completely up to you and your experiences.

I can't fathom why you'd play our most mobile spec if you aren't going to try to be mobile, ie: why you skipped Unbound is beyond me.

I also think Erupting Fury is a waste of skill points.

Now, I've said all that and then it occurred to me that perhaps you don't care about pvp at all. :p

In which case I'm still not sure why you'd pick up Cloak of Annihilation.

I don't personally think Retaliation lights up enough in pvp to pick up Cloak of Annihilation, but I guess that's completely up to you and your experiences.

I can't fathom why you'd play our most mobile spec if you aren't going to try to be mobile, ie: why you skipped Unbound is beyond me.

I also think Erupting Fury is a waste of skill points.

Now, I've said all that and then it occurred to me that perhaps you don't care about pvp at all. :p

In which case I'm still not sure why you'd pick up Cloak of Annihilation.

Yeah no PvP. This is for leveling.

Few things I would change.

Cloak of Anni, not needed I would suggest you go with Quick recovery instead, wether its for lvling or for endgame raiding.

Cloak of Carnage, I would definatly suggest using this anything that lets you build rage just by taking damage is +++

Erupting Fury, I don't see the need for this, basicly you would need to kill 15 enemies just to hit 30 fury, these points are better spent elsewhere.

Narrowed hatred, this is defo worth getting 3% free accuracy free up alot of the stats in your gear for more fun stuff like crit surge and power.

Defensive roll, only 1 in this? i strongly disagree, especially for endgame, defensive roll is one of our greatest talents.

Displacement, absolutely feel this is a waste of points, especially since you said spec was focused on pve.

Overwhelm, This is also a waste of talent points, especially for pve.

I use more or less this spec myself, and it is great, if you can time hotkey clicks etc correctly, also one more thing that is EXTREMLY important with this kind of build is balancing your stats, you want that 100% accuracy (110% special), atleast enough crit to consistently crit, and enough surge that your bonus damage from str and power is sufficiently used.

Note: without the talents I suggested you remove you can still do amazingly well in pvp, I do :)

Edited by Munx