September 4th and not in :(

FoUZeroEnna

Not sure what I hope to accomplish with this thread if anything. But from what I can tell all of the pre-orders from September are in game and playing yet I have recieved no emails and my game client still says no active subscriptions.

Anyone else like this in September?

I am feeling lonely and forgotten, hold me :(

Not sure what I hope to accomplish with this thread if anything. But from what I can tell all of the pre-orders from September are in game and playing yet I have recieved no emails and my game client still says no active subscriptions.

Anyone else like this in September?

I am feeling lonely and forgotten, hold me :(

Hey mate, try contacting the customer service and post a topic in the appropriate customer section of the forum, however that's called.

Click on My Account.

Click Redeem Code.

On the left, you should see a date listing your Pre-Order date.

Is that showing as September? It sounds like (and this is a guess) that you purchased it, but didn't redeem the code. My brother is in the same boat. If that's the case, customer service won't be able to do anything.

But if your preorder date in that redeem code screen shows September, something's amiss.

Submitted a customer service ticket 2 hours ago. Posted in the CS forum and have been checking my email, spam folder as well. I have also been restarting the client periodically to check if it grants me access. Nothing as of yet :(

Order Placed: September 4, 2011

Amazon.com order number: XXXXXXX

Order Total: $153.94

Shipment #1: Not Yet Shipped

Delivery estimate: December 20, 2011 (More about estimates)

Shipping Address:

Jonathan XXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXX, FL XXXXX-XXXX

United States

Shipping Speed:

One-Day Shipping

Shipping Preference:

Ship my items as they become available

Items Ordered Price

1 of: Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle [Video Game]

Condition: New

Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

$149.95

Amazon Prime: One-Day Shipping is $3.99 per item

<Shrugs>

That's your amazon order. That has nothing to do with when your code was redeemed on this site, which is the only date that matters. The instructions I gave above give you steps on how to find that date. If you never got a key from Amazon and redeemed it here, then as far as Bioware is concerned, you aren't preordered at all.

They have no access to a sales database from Amazon, so they have no clue what you bought.