50 Sorc Biggest hit

Amto

because that build isn't optimal at all.

I run a 7 in corruption because you gain 10% in ALL aoe damage which directly affect your #1 damage spell Chain lightning and your #2 damage spell, death field.

7/18/16..

what's the point of getting fork lightning, you have a 30% chance to deal 30% damage with your chain lightning, think about it, when it come down to it, it's basically a 10% damage increase to chain lightning.

with the same 7 points in corruption, you increase crit by 3%, reduce cast time of your big heal by .5, as well as increase damage to ALL OF your aoe by 10% not just chain lightning.

thats fine, thats why i beat all sorcs i come across

oh and 0/23/18 never runs out of force

utility/force/mobility over 10% dmg imo

then again my best outting was 557k dmg in a PUG without stacking surge or anything

hitting 70 kills with zero deaths in a PUG and no heals clearly shows the overall superiority of 0/23/18

Edited by wwkingms

thats fine, thats why i beat all sorcs i come across

oh and 0/23/18 never runs out of force

utility/force/mobility over 10% dmg imo

then again my best outting was 557k dmg in a PUG without stacking surge or anything

hitting 70 kills with zero deaths in a PUG and no heals clearly shows the overall superiority of 0/23/18

you don't run out of force with 7/18/16

you have both sith efficacy and lightning effusion.

force/mobility? what mobility, the only thing 18 give you is an instant cast whirlwind.

here a picture of my first 12 medal http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v203/idris/?action=view&current=12medals.png

that was like a week or so ago, now 12 medal every game is the normal and 500k damage a game isn't even a problem. the only problem now is winning hutta bowl in 3 minutes.

so far the only thing you basically said is I do ok with 0/23/18 build and except when you do the number crunching any point above 18 in lightning build is pretty damn pointless.

also the 10% aoe damage from corruption actually let a sorc get the 5k medal which you 23/18 will probably never get.

Edited by idrisz

you don't run out of force with 7/18/16

you have both sith efficacy and lightning effusion.

force/mobility? what mobility, the only thing 18 give you is an instant cast whirlwind.

here a picture of my first 12 medal http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v203/idris/?action=view&current=12medals.png

that was like a week or so ago, now 12 medal every game is the normal and 500k damage a game isn't even a problem. the only problem now is winning hutta bowl in 3 minutes.

so far the only thing you basically said is I do ok with 0/23/18 build and except when you do the number crunching any point above 18 in lightning build is pretty damn pointless.

also the 10% aoe damage from corruption actually let a sorc get the 5k medal which you 23/18 will probably never get.

You get 20 sec sprint, blind bubble, and root on knockback... Those are much better for surviving and completing objectives. Admittedly you can get a bigger scoreboard damage number with some corruption, but some people care about winning and play on servers where they actually get attacked.

Edited by Borkoo

Yup nothing wrong here lol,,,the class is EZ Mode win,,if they onlyknew how Scoundrels have to move around,get behind,make sure buffs are up etc etc for that one kill but Mr Bubble can get around that huh.

How is it hard?

While you're doing this so called moving around and making sure buffs are up you're in STEALTH!

Just pick targets better and stop crying, the best ops wait for bubbles to drop before unloading on a sage. You're a stealth burst class, if you're not timing attacks properly its not my fault for having a bubble its your fault for being bad.

Your class probably has the highest burst in the game with a better armour class than the one you're crying about In every thread the word sorc appears. You want bubble gone then we lose a massive chunk of our survivability and the only way that happens is if we get a dps increase which you'll probably cry about for the patch after.

Bads be bads.

No need to nerf classes over l2p issues.

You get 20 sec sprint, blind bubble, and root on knockback... Those are much better for surviving and completing objectives. Admittedly you can get a bigger scoreboard damage number with some corruption, but some people care about winning and play on servers where they actually get attacked.

every sorc get 20 second sprint,

my spec get root on knockback and blind bubble as well.. the only difference between those 2 spec is

fork lightning(pointless), lightning storm(pointless, no one use lightning strike or force storm in pvp), instant cast whirlwind from madness tree.

vs

10% damage to all aoe, +3% crit to all spells, .5 cast time off heal.

so it really comes down to instant cast whirlwind(every 60 seconds) or 3% all crit, .5 cast time and 10% damage on deathfield.

every sorc get 20 second sprint,

my spec get root on knockback and blind bubble as well.. the only difference between those 2 spec is

fork lightning(pointless), lightning storm(pointless, no one use lightning strike or force storm in pvp), instant cast whirlwind from madness tree.

vs

10% damage to all aoe, +3% crit to all spells, .5 cast time off heal.

so it really comes down to instant cast whirlwind(every 60 seconds) or 3% all crit, .5 cast time and 10% damage on deathfield.

its a matter of style then

the insta whirlwind is amazing when a scrub operative or assasin have it out for u, or u need that extra interupt on a healer.. or u wanna stop somebody over the flame pit and ur electrocute is down

this all being said i will try that build out but i know the first timei go to insta ww someone and cant ima hustle back to the skill mentor

Edited by wwkingms

I can barely go over 3.5k with my surge Assassins 30% req finisher...

My highest is 5k on my assassin without any consumables or wz exp buff. Only using self buff aswell on it.... Tho it was on lvl 12-13 dude :DDD Highest crits i get against good geared 50's are barely above 4k with +540 exp. Not quite on op/sc lvl but i'm not complaining, i love the challenge!

Operative is balanced.

Sorc is not.

Signed,

Assassin that gets rickrolled by both with less burst than the op and less range/damage/survivability than sorc.

i agree..

an operative opening on me with equal gear and i just so happen not to have my "trinket"

i come out of the stun at 30%

after that he can re stealth, flash bang me etc..

thats completely balanced

i love the thread about how its balanced cause operatives SHOULD BE able to 1v1 whoever they want

My highest is 5k on my assassin without any consumables or wz exp buff. Only using self buff aswell on it.... Tho it was on lvl 12-13 dude :DDD Highest crits i get against good geared 50's are barely above 4k with +540 exp. Not quite on op/sc lvl but i'm not complaining, i love the challenge!

lol at ur sig

i ran rift on ultra and that was an amazing looking game..

i dont get the deal with swtor..

civil war pvp map i cant even tell whats going on half the time

i agree..

an operative opening on me with equal gear and i just so happen not to have my "trinket"

i come out of the stun at 30%

after that he can re stealth, flash bang me etc..

thats completely balanced

i love the thread about how its balanced cause operatives SHOULD BE able to 1v1 whoever they want

If you're CC breaker is still on CD chances are you were just in a fight, don't expect to win a 1v1 when you just came out of one. They blew their CDs, you have to as well. In-combat stealth is a CD. So if someone blows their CDs, you shouldn't have to blow yours?

lol at ur sig

i ran rift on ultra and that was an amazing looking game..

i dont get the deal with swtor..

civil war pvp map i cant even tell whats going on half the time

Yea mate same stuff for me... Voidstar&huttball are somewhat smooth but civil war is just disgusting.... My fps drops all the way to 14 sometimes.... Dunno whats the issue with that map...

If you're CC breaker is still on CD chances are you were just in a fight, don't expect to win a 1v1 when you just came out of one. They blew their CDs, you have to as well. In-combat stealth is a CD. So if someone blows their CDs, you shouldn't have to blow yours?

i like ur logic

u should lose any 1v1 without ur trinket...

i hope no one else feels this way

i like ur logic

u should lose any 1v1 without ur trinket...

i hope no one else feels this way

What part of blowing cooldowns don't you get? Long CD skills are ALWAYS good. That's why they have long CDs. If you blow one of these skills, expect an advantage. To say you want to kill an Op when he's blowing CDs and you're not is just silly.

Or do you not get the concept of balancing PvP toward groups rather than 1v1?

Edited by Absit

5k hits, check.

Range, check.

Protection bubble that makes you tankier than a Tankasin in PvP, check.

Heals, check.

CC, check.

You forgot simultanious AoE DPS + heal. (my favorite).

Edited by Paralassa
content quote