[Mandalore The Indomitable] PROGRESSION

The_Valkyrie

Hey Guys,

I've already gotten in touch with a few guild leaders on our server and some of you are already using the spreadsheet, but the lack of server forums makes it hard to communicate with all of you, especially those of you on the opposite faction.

A couple of weeks ago we started a server progression tracking spreadsheet using google documents. Check it out and if you are interested in getting your guild involved and getting your progress tracked there are forms linked on the spreadsheet for doing that.

Here's a link to the sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aue-nG9rAV77dG1Pc1RtdldueUczZFZ6My0waGs4VlE

Thanks guys.

Nah, there are Repub-o guilds raiding on MtI, but since BW refuses to support server forums it makes it really hard to communicate cross-faction.

Basically, if you are a Republican spread the word about this spreadsheet! I'm sure those guilds will start coming out of the woodwork.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.