The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Supercommando's Champion set worthless?

Mcdunk

So, Ive readed some treads so to my question, is this set so freaking bad since Shield doesn't defend from the " importan element damages etc " ?

I feel kinda no way to farm the Eliminator gear since I got 3/5 parts and all my other gear is tank gear and not DPS..

Have I choosen the wrong way for pvp since In my eyes the pvp tanky stuff is broken.

Is there any alternative specs for just those who uses Supercommando's gear?

I could use a few answers, sorry I'm confusing

My opinion:

I have the eliminator set, well, all but the helm. With the "Parakeet" Build, and Pyro Build, the 4pc bonus for 15% Crit on Rail shot is absolutely deadly in PvP.

Even with that set though I removed some of the parts to add more crit and surge to support those builds.

With the way shielding works in PvP you'll do just fine in DPS gear with Ion, in fact other then a smaller health pool you won't notice much different.

If they buff shielding obviously things will change :)

Yeah sure but I Dont want to farm like 2 sets ? I want to have A life on the side to haha.

So there is kinda no solution to my problem then? Since its kinda late to change for me.

Sadly no.

At least as a ball carrier/point holding till support get there the larger endurance will help :) So it's not entirely bad.