Your can't judge a class that is broken!

Dagimpster

Yes i said it is broken.. doesn't mean its not playable, but i am tired of seeing everyone coming up with what they want to see changed to "fix" the class..

Our class is broken because of the shuttering and canceled moves, i think once these issues are fixed and are class actually does the moves we click when we click them the first time, our class we be on par with most other classes.

but i am tired of seeing everyone coming up with what they want to see changed to "fix" the class..

Our class is broken because of the shuttering and canceled moves, i think once these issues are fixed and are class actually does the moves we click when we click them the first time, our class we be on par with most other classes.

Can't tell if troll or unaware of hypocrisy...

Broken how PvE or PvP or Both? I do feel underpower in pve because of these reasons. The scaling of my AP seems lacking. The Sentinels aoe needs upgrade not focus sweep but the other one. In pve it took long hours of banging my head in the wall until geared enough to actually be able to force jump into a group of imps and attack the huttball carrier or point protectors and survive a few if not all opponents.

Most gear dependent class in the game. I have tried them all since my time in beta. I like the style of play but... I do not like the UI for the class since we watch our centering, focus, overload, the +4 for Force Sweep Focus crit and etc. IMO saddest thing our strongest attacks do not work in PvP atleast to do not for me which is Pommel Strike and Opportune Strike think thats it. Anywho, what gets me is how as combat, watchman, or focus I hit the mobs for the same as if they was level 1.

You would think I would be able to bypass their defenses not just because they have less hp's. In PvE and PvP they could be Precision Slashed, Blade Rushed, and debuff and I still hit similar crits as on a level 1 mob to a level 50 mob. Same as Focus with Force Statis 4 to Force Sweep. Overload saber as well. Also people before range dps for Operations over melee for less worry on the healers and people want you to be a BioChem.

To many attacks that do the same thing imo to. Anywho just my two cents. I struggled in pvp unless it was a 1 v 1 fight until I got gear. As my BH I was wasting 50's at the teens. I feel Sentinel scaling is terrible compared to the other classes. Also not getting a mainhand after 150+ bags is dissapointing.

Can't tell if troll or unaware of hypocrisy...

I think he has a valid point. I think what he's saying is it's hard to judge whether or not the class is truly underpowered until our ability delay gets fixed. I can't tell you how many times I've missed an interrupt that got me killed because it didn't fire at the right time. You feel weak, but it's not exactly class design that's the reason... it's because the class is broken (in a totally literal sense as in something isn't working right).

It would be one thing if the delay was exactly the same. But it's not. Sometimes, it fires right when I hit it. Some times, I'm hitting I button I wanna use for 6 seconds straight and it never registers. I have to use another ability first to 'unlock' the animation or something. If that button just happens to be a defensive cooldown, I'm on the ground dead.

Edited by McVade