Kicked over a title?

CommanderFrog

YAnyway empire side you don't see this...or at least I have never seen it in beta or launch.

I'm pretty sure that when I was running the Black Talon FP, if I had won the roll to not kill the captain, when everyone else choose that option, there's a chance someone would chew me out for it.

Republic or Imperial, everyone playing is still human and as such does stuff like this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was running The Esseles on my dark side smuggler, we got to the end, choosing if we would leave asara or not, I ended up winning the roll for leaving her behind, the leader of the group wanted the light side title for keep her with...instead of just running it again with me or something, he exited the conversation, started it up again, and kept doing that until he won the roll, unless I chose the light side options he would keep exiting conversations... He then kicked me from the group at the end of the flashpoint for refusing to completely change my character just so he could get some stupid title he will never see...

Where does the fault lie? In the title system? In the community? In the player?

The fault lies in the LFD system because players can be ***** in group like they are in wow with no consquence... Oh wait we dont have that yet nvm.

Sorry just couldn't help myself for all the LFD haters, heres a perfect example of its not the tool but the community thats to blame.

Worst part is that particular convo is at the end of the instance, everything done and over with... and seriously, the guy should have said something when you first picked dark side in the engine room... should have expected you to try to get the dark side option at the end...

At the very least, the other light/dark side convos in other FPs are in the middle.... it really helps to be the crutch of the group when you are the odd-person out.... Like dark side scoundrel sawbones. Let them rage and find themselves a light side healer...

Probably not as effective in Empire since there is a bigger pool of dark siders to choose from when you are the odd light sider... but then... its heals in rage land.

I'm pretty sure that when I was running the Black Talon FP, if I had won the roll to not kill the captain, when everyone else choose that option, there's a chance someone would chew me out for it.

Republic or Imperial, everyone playing is still human and as such does stuff like this.

Yea it happens...sometimes someone chooses light side over dark side. At most people in group might give you a hard time for taking light but not to the point of escaping the conversation to repeat it if a different choice was made or kicking someone from group over it. Its actually kind of a nice change once in a while because as far as BT goes that choice determines which boss you fight first. Bosses have the same loot tables but saving the captain changes the first boss encounter. Not like that in Essles though that I can remember.