PVP is Fun Until....

Bradrik

Until you find out it is so broken that you think to yourself is it possible this can be fixed? I want to give this a chance so bad, but the more I try the more it sickens me that I may end up getting tired of it and trying new games.

I do not want to try a new game. I want this game to be great in all areas. I will hang in there for a few more months because I do have faith in the development team to address the issues. If there are no signs of improvement I fear things will start going down hill for this game. I am saying this not because I am mad or rage quitting. I truly believe there is no way any person can consistently have fun with pvp at it's current state. Bioware I want you to succeed I want pvp to be fun for everyone!

Until you find out it is so broken that you think to yourself is it possible this can be fixed? I want to give this a chance so bad, but the more I try the more it sickens me that I may end up getting tired of it and trying new games.

I do not want to try a new game. I want this game to be great in all areas. I will hang in there for a few more months because I do have faith in the development team to address the issues. If there are no signs of improvement I fear things will start going down hill for this game. I am saying this not because I am mad or rage quitting. I truly believe there is no way any person can consistently have fun with pvp at it's current state. Bioware I want you to succeed I want pvp to be fun for everyone!

What do you feel is broken about it? I have a great time PvP'ing in this game and have since I started at level 10. I'm not sure what you dislike so strongly about it since you didn't give any kind of examples.

What is broken about it plox?

I love the pvp, you have to work as a team in all 3 wz's no one player can change the flow of any game (except huttball but it still requires a bit of setup). And the resolve mechanic is so much better than DR.