What is up with the Graphics?

kakotan

People saying get a better PC...just shut up...I have a beast of a PC and everything is maxed.

You know what? TC is right.

The shadows are shoddy and edgy, and many qualities of the graphics engine are things that have been done 10 years ago.

The game looks good...but that's about it.

I understand they made the game so anyone can play it, but they really should have made ultra graphics options for those of us living in 2012.

People saying get a better PC...just shut up...I have a beast of a PC and everything is maxed.

You know what? TC is right.

The shadows are shoddy and edgy, and many qualities of the graphics engine are things that have been done 10 years ago.

The game looks good...but that's about it.

I understand they made the game so anyone can play it, but they really should have made :rolleyes:ultra graphics options for those of us living in 2012.

That's just their excuse. The graphics look bad so everyone can play it. Everyone can play WoW and that has better shadows and finer textures. This game is nothing revolutionary so i dont see why this game is optimized so poorly. Fps dips but its worth it for this beautiful scenery : /

This is my first post... Saying that for dramatic effect cause its true

I bought a bad *** gaming rig when this game came out. So excited to see what the new games would be since I havent PC gamed in years and...

BLAH

I see nothing in this game I didnt see in EQ2

As others have said.. it actually may be worse..

I will find a more visually pleasing game for a few months and see if its fixed for a renewal

What is up with that lack of quality in the graphics, the shadow been looking awful, there is edges on them and this shouldn't be for a new game.

When will we see fixes in this cause its not on my end also last night when my friend and i was doing missions we noticed in alot of areas we would run through shadows and they would be a clear box around our characters.

That shouldn't be for a brand new game, even WoW has their shadows down and doesn't look sloppy one bit!

So can anyone tell me if this is gonna be fixed or will we have to sit with a sloppy looking game for the next 6 months ???

Not sure what you mean about the shadows, looks great on my rig. AA will be in the next patch to fix the jagged textures.

This is my first post... Saying that for dramatic effect cause its true

I bought a bad *** gaming rig when this game came out. So excited to see what the new games would be since I haven't PC gamed in years and...

BLAH

I see nothing in this game I didn't see in EQ2

As others have said.. it actually may be worse..

I will find a more visually pleasing game for a few months and see if its fixed for a renewal

i don't know what your settings in eq2 are but i keep mine set at the max get good frame rates and the armor and in game textures are 5 times better then swtor graphics,shadow quality is also far better in eq2.

i also have a comp that can run crysis 2 at near max settings with good frame rates

Edited by vochore