Is Vette actually Sarah Silverman?

Asphen

Is it? That's exactly who I think I'm hanging out with whenever I use her. Did they actually hire her for the voice acting, or does someone at SWTOR just have a huge crush on her?

For the record, I'd totally hit it, but I'd have to duct tape the girl's mouth shut.

BONUS QUESTION: How come no one ever talks about using her companion after getting some of the other ones? I listened to what some other people said on these forum, but I just went back to using her. It seems like she does the best deeps out of all of them.

I have no idea who Sarah Silverman is (well, I do now after looking her up on IMDb), but Vette is voiced by Catherine Taber who, among other roles, also plays Padmé Amidala (and several other characters) on the current Clone Wars animated series, and Mission Vao in the first KotOR.

Is it? That's exactly who I think I'm hanging out with whenever I use her. Did they actually hire her for the voice acting, or does someone at SWTOR just have a huge crush on her?

For the record, I'd totally hit it, but I'd have to duct tape the girl's mouth shut.

BONUS QUESTION: How come no one ever talks about using her companion after getting some of the other ones? I listened to what some other people said on these forum, but I just went back to using her. It seems like she does the best deeps out of all of them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/fullcredits#cast

Cathrine Taber