6850s do not use crossfire when I play swtor. Help me.

SethTheSith

Well I'm not much of an expert on this stuff, but here's the problem:

During the beta, I could see a clear difference between enabling and disabling crossfire, but now, even when I have crossfire enabled, the game only seems to be using one of my 6850s. Does anyone know how to get crossfire working in SWTOR with 6850s?

I have dabbled with changing the swtor.exe application profile in the CCC, but to no avail. I have used both the current driver and the 12.1 preview driver with no luck.

I would really love to get crossfire working again for this game, because at the moment I have 20-60 fps when during the beta with crossfire active, I had something like 60-100 fps.

I'm assuming Bioware intended to lock me out of using crossfire, since it stopped working right at launch (and since there were a fair amount of bugs when using crossfire during beta, they probably decided to disable most crossfire configurations until they get things working more smoothly) But I knew how to simply tweak my in-game options to fix nearly every bug, and I'd like to do that once more so I can get my fps back.

I have heard others say that they have gotten crossfire working, so I know it's possible, but perhaps not with 6850s?

Edited by SethTheSith