How long to the PvE QQs

da_krall

Ok, so PvP is a tad bit under designed and bad implemented. Whats Biowares plan for the nerfs that will have to come and the resulting tears from the PvE players who will blame PvPers for ruining the game.

Im making no judgement here on the players here, but from experience i know it will happen, figured i, and by the magic of the forums - you, could share ideas with Bioware because they have so far showed they have little to no knowledge of MMO pvp. I can think of something for every class that would need adderssing and the PvE players will cry.

Powers with different PvE and PvP effects has been the best band aid solution i have seen, other than actually designing it well the first time. Any others?

Edited by da_krall

Tried PVE yet? scoundrel/OP initial burst nerf won't do much to them in PVE, just asd addressing sage/sorc insane survivability and bubble won't have an effect on them in PVE.

More issues of something crazy OP? Because thats basically two real issues that don't come out of need to L2P.

Ok, so PvP is a tad bit under designed and bad implemented. Whats Biowares plan for the nerfs that will have to come and the resulting tears from the PvE players who will blame PvPers for ruining the game.

Werll, why wouldn't they blame PvPers? Go look at the General forums. No one there is complaining that Sorcerers do more damage than Shadows, or that Guardians suck compared to Smugglers. If PvP-related changes bork a class for someone who was fine with it while running missions, I think they're 100% entitled to give PvPers the finger.

Edited by Zaskaszh

Werll, why wouldn't they blame PvPers? Go look at the General forums. No one there is complaining that Sorcerers do more damage than Shadows, or that Guardians suck compared to Smugglers. If PvP-related changes bork a class for someone who was fine with it while running missions, I think they're 100% entitled to give PvPers the finger.

Just because you cant hear PvE mobs scream, doesnt mean they dont!!!