To Gabe Amatangelo in regards to ilum

hargrave

My main incentive bieng in beta and now live was the open world pvp factor. This video below really got me excited

(video was made before launch) I also recognize the game isnt even a month old yet so im taking this all into consideration with my thoughts here.

100 vs 100 people in this battle.

As of now the zone is extremely lagged especially where both the republic/imperials trade dailys. Even outside of this zone ilum is extremely laggy. Please post your view im sure it doesnt lag for all. I bring this up b/c of the 100 vs 100 comment made in the video.

Ilum bases

Why are these bases still wide open? In beta it was the same..

There is little to next to none objective based pvp and what their is outside the base?

Ilum bases have poor defenses atm. Why is there is not 80-100k base boss to kill to flip the base? This would give incentive to group up and raid into the base.

The base cannon repair is outside the bases still?

These bases need a huge redesign and need to be deeper and way less open and have more base gaurds.

Theres opposing sides camping inside the enemys base and where speeders land...

The rocket launcher idea to take out the base cannons is "meh" you should have to get inside the ilum bases and destroy the base gunner crew deep inside the base.

There really needs to be an 80-100k base boss that you have to kill after killing the base gunner crew. This base flipping boss should have a high chance of getting a champion bag. The highest in the game.

this would make for better long term pvp.

The blow up the tank dailys should be removed or put outside the main pvp zone there. Its not pvp.

Ive been a long term supporter and fan of bioware ive met you guys at the comic con hotel event. You guys seem to be trying and so far i been some what impressed but ilum is seriously concerning me and I hope you read this gabe and post.

FYI (I know there is a fix in the works for this already and i been trying to go on test server to see but been busy)