Space Mission Help - Polith Minefield

Defiler_Kthon

I have tried at least fifty times to complete this space combat mission and every time I fail to meet two of the primary objectives regarding the minelayer - destroying the mines is easy enough. No matter what I've done to alter my strategy, I can't seem to fulfill these last two objectives - am I missing something, is there a bug?

Any help would be appreciated!

I was also having that problem. I spent the money on grade 3 upgrades, and now when I see the missile bay/ship for the objective, I hold down the left mouse key while spamming missiles into the whole thing.

We only get two passes to take down that missile bay and the two generators. (Which is at the very tail end of the flight) As soon as my target lights up RED I unload on them. Having the grade three missile upgrade helped me tremendously, as it added a fair amount of missiles...more for the spamfest.

And make sure you are cashing in on those space commendations. The vendors are in the Galactic Trade Network area, next to the light side vendors.

Hope this helps!

p.s. once I figured out how to do this one...it became my favorite ;)

I was also having that problem. I spent the money on grade 3 upgrades, and now when I see the missile bay/ship for the objective, I hold down the left mouse key while spamming missiles into the whole thing.

We only get two passes to take down that missile bay and the two generators. (Which is at the very tail end of the flight) As soon as my target lights up RED I unload on them. Having the grade three missile upgrade helped me tremendously, as it added a fair amount of missiles...more for the spamfest.

And make sure you are cashing in on those space commendations. The vendors are in the Galactic Trade Network area, next to the light side vendors.

Hope this helps!

p.s. once I figured out how to do this one...it became my favorite

Took me three more tries but this helped me get it finally! Thanks!!! :)