Combat Medic + Gunnery: Combat Shield or Demolition Round?

Redwense

Hello, everyone! Here is my planned build, and I'm looking for some feedback: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800bfR0ozZMIkbRrdkkc.1

I would like to use this in both PvE and PvP. I'm particularly concerned if I should have given up the burst damage of Demolition Round for Combat Shield.

Based on personal experience, preemptively loading Combat Support Cells, supercharging, and then using Combat Shield + kolto bomb (10% damage reduction while supercharged) + healing probes + charged bolts (free to cast while supercharged) has saved me and my teammates in many sticky situations (PvE and PvP). Even without Combat Support Cells, the immunity bubble of Combat Shield is quite powerful, giving me 12 seconds of unadulterated healing and/or sustained activated/channeled ability fire.

A second wind. Live to fight another day, right? Especially since I have teammates to support. Would High Impact Bolt suffice for the lack of Demolition Charge in favor of essentially becoming a walking tank? Or would a well placed Demolition Charge be better in the long run?

Another option I have would be to remove Kolto Bomb and max out Cover Fire, which I imagine would be quite useful against mobile targets in uneven terrain. Those two seconds of movement speed reduction could prevent someone from hiding behind cover or getting out of range.

Thoughts?