Infinite Engine on NS ?

Angedechu

I'm wondering, is this a clever easter egg by Bioware ?

For youngsters that don't know, the first engine of Bioware, the one that started them, was the Infinity Engine.

All this talk about how worlds can be created with this machine, about how people can live in those worlds...

I'm wondering, is this a clever easter egg by Bioware ?

For youngsters that don't know, the first engine of Bioware, the one that started them, was the Infinity Engine.

All this talk about how worlds can be created with this machine, about how people can live in those worlds...

Another clever easter egg was a subtle call back to KOTOR in the "Tomb" of Naga Sadow (Even though we all know he is not actually buried there). The star map from KOTOR is at the very end of the Inquisitor's portion of it. It's pointing to the same four planets as it did in KOTOR.

Cool, that never even occured to me, even if I did know it in the back of my head. Thanks for sharing that.

And the map is another nice one that completely went over my head.

Now, this is probably a coincidence and may or may not be intentional, but on Nar Shaddaa I walked past a golden protocol droid and an Astromech droid seemingly talking to some guy on the street. May not be an easter egg, but it was a nice little detail I just happened to notice.