Just got hit for 13k

Misinformed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a jedi sage.... with force armor on.. I got hit for 13039 by an Operative..... You have to be F*cking joking me...

IM ROLLING AN IMPERIAL CAUSE THIS GAME IS 9 KINDS OF ****ED UP.....

GZ.

Even if this is true and can happen 1% of the times for a billions different reasons and circustnaces I would like it :)

This is a classic L2P issue. I direct you to this website: http://learn2play.ytmnd.com/

On a more serious note, if you don't have any proof of this, why are you even posting it? Sounds more like you got killed by several people, hitting you at the same time, resulting in what looked like a roflstomp.

Also, people who use the same acronym for several words, in the same sentence, will yield the same results as dividing by zero. For the love of all that is holy, don't ever do it!

As a jedi sage.... with force armor on.. I got hit for 13039 by an Operative..... You have to be F*cking joking me...

IM ROLLING AN IMPERIAL CAUSE THIS GAME IS 9 KINDS OF ****ED UP.....

U f****g items is brocken bro :cool:

13 k is easy with the OP OP. This guy is doing 10 k np.

And yeah good armor doesnt mean anytging against the OP OP.

1) Video 1 shows nothing. I can pull crap like that and remain unkillable on my Sorc in a premade too. Same with my Juggernaut, Operative and Mercenary...

2) Video 2 is 100% fake. The Sorc does nothing while that Operative will have double stacked Adrenals and popped Relics. Again I can pull off some ridiculously high crits on my Sorc once every 90 seconds but this video proves nothing. That sorc didn't even bother to use any defensive CDs, Relics and Adrenals alone. He should have expected an Operative to pop from stealth and prepared for it.

Anything Ops can do so can scoundrels.

So... While I think you saw two floaty numbers next to each other that LOOKED like 13k, regardless of what happened, it happen on the Empire side as well. Rolling here won't solve the issue. Gotta give Bioware time to realize they made them stupid powerful and cut all their damage in half. :p

I gave up with the "L2P" kids, cba trying to L2P against dem OP classes, so instead I canceled my sub and am going back to EVE, until then I'll continue clogging up the forums of this **** game with my posts.

ohno please dont go, someone might start caring

Try to take the screenshot of the warzone scoreboard, hover over the operative in question, find the damage column and screenshot the tooltip as it reads: Largest hit.

You will be pleased to see that quite likely he did not crit for 13k. The absolute maximum I was able to achieve with maximum champ gear is close to 8k on level 10 players with triple buff stacking. Battlemaster weapon is only like 5 top damage better, so yeah, I would say 9k damage opener on 0 expertise is realistic, but 13 is just impossible.

Tl/DR: Don't be cute, lying does not help your arguments.

Reading is fundamental.

10k np? He's stacking Stims,Relic, Adrenal and DOUBLE expertise buffs, AND getting the marauder's 15% damage buff on top of that. Easy. NP.

Second video shows another buffed up Operative hitting a light armored target with a 6k Hidden Strike, Vanish, and a 5k Hidden Strike and a Backstab. The recording does something funny and skips ahead a few GCDs, but that attack would have lasted about twice as long as it did.

Video 1: He proves nothing other than that Buff Stacking really is broken. Watch every high hit, it's with full stacked buffs and against level 20-40 people. Hell, his 9928 crit was consumable stacking against a level 28 light armor wearer.

Video 2: Massive lag spike and the Op re-emerges with fully stacked consumables and we never actually see what the stats on the character being hit are, on top of the fact that any Sorc running around not bubbled would have to absolutely terrible.

If you'd like to post some more videos I would love to debunk them. I have yet to see a video of a modestly geared Concealment Op with no BioChem buffs tearing into people. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.