Leveling as a sentinel

Cyanotek

Yes trust me and tree must be better than combat, I have suffered dying too much trying the combat tree (who knew they would put a crap tree in but they did)... tonight I was almost ready to throw in the towel on this game, but I am waiting patiently for the patch tomorrow that is going to buff our survivability because right now I am getting tired of having to heal after every single fight, and blow most of my cd's on silver elites (30 seconds or more is getting to be a little much after each figtht) and hope like hell I make it through gold elites or wait 20 minutes for my main cd... I am level 36 now and have solo'ed so far with Kira and almost all orange gear.

I also watch other classes walk through the same content and wonder what the heck sometimes...

Edited by Droidist

Yes trust me and tree must be better than combat, I have suffered dying too much trying the combat tree (who knew they would put a crap tree in but they did)... tonight I was almost ready to throw in the towel on this game, but I am waiting patiently for the patch tomorrow that is going to buff our survivability because right now I am getting tired of having to heal after every single fight, and blow most of my cd's on silver elites (30 seconds or more is getting to be a little much after each figtht) and hope like hell I make it through gold elites or wait 20 minutes for my main cd... I am level 36 now and have solo'ed so far with Kira and almost all orange gear.

I also watch other classes walk through the same content and wonder what the heck sometimes...

Also a 36 Sentinel. Also combat tree. Have no issues at all, especially since I got Doc. Stop complaining and learn how to play.

The new patch is increasing our survivability? I didn't see that in the patch notes. If you don't mind can you link that?