LF lvling buddy/group

Higens

as the title says im looking for someone or some people to lvl with. im doin this because i find playing the game with people is alot more fun. i dont mind which faction/server. im 18, in collage so have school 5 days a week. but it starts early and ends early most days of the week. im free almost every weekend (if something comes up ill contact you). i would also like to use some kind of voice chat system i have a mic (Skype, vent, ts, mumble)

pref classes: Sith warrior, jedi cons, smug, sith inquis, BH. ill pick advance class dpending on what partner/group needs.

send me a pm, leave a post here, or contact me on skype if ur itnerested.

Skype ID: cragnar770

Edited by Higens

Hi, I'd like to suggest posting a thread under Looking for Group in our servers (Vrook Lamar) community forums. The last similar thread was very popular, you can add to that post or post your own. I can't promise you will find anyone but it's worth a shot :) We have a mumble server set up that is open to other members of our server community for use. Feel free to check the site out and introduce yourself!

At any rate, I hope you find a group member and wish you the best of luck!

I am on the prophecy of the five, pvp server EST

I would eventually try out republic for storylines and such, but I think my heart is with the empire for lore reasons but definitely wouldn't mind people to play with..I am solo whole way through.