Where's my Pet????

DarthSublimitas

Oh so I was just, you know, wondering as to when we were going to get our digital pet that we were promised for those of us who bought the CE???

You know, this one:

Training Droid (Virtual Pet)

A small but advanced training droid to hover at your side for combat assistance.

I still haven't heard any word from BW as to what they plan on doing to get this out to us? Anyone hear anything in regards to this?

I still haven't heard any word from BW as to what they plan on doing to get this out to us? Anyone hear anything in regards to this?

I got mine in the mail with the rest of my CE stuff, as did everyone else I know who got the CE. I'd try contacting CS if you didn't.

Frankly, you're not missing much. I used mine once and it went in the bank to collect dust.

Edited by imtrick

I got mine in the mail with the rest of my CE stuff, as did everyone else I know who got the CE. I'd try contacting CS if you didn't.

But does it function as a pet or when you summon it it floats around an enemy for 2 seconds and then disappears? It's SUPPOSED to be a pet - not a 2 sec gimmick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.