Request for a match maker improvement

Redbeers

It should be very simple to implement. Just match the win percentage of the top four players on each team. I don't think we need to even break apart 50s (although a buff to the lowbies would be okay).

Just do it by win percentage.

player 1. 70%

player 2. 65%

player 3. 65%

player 4. 60.

============

total: 260

As long as team 2 has approximately 260 as well with their top players, the match should be close to 50/50.

Many games have done this. I think it would make for a lot closer pvp.

It should be very simple to implement. Just match the win percentage of the top four players on each team. I don't think we need to even break apart 50s (although a buff to the lowbies would be okay).

Just do it by win percentage.

player 1. 70%

player 2. 65%

player 3. 65%

player 4. 60.

============

total: 260

As long as team 2 has approximately 260 as well with their top players, the match should be close to 50/50.

Many games have done this. I think it would make for a lot closer pvp.

closer pvp would be helping those not as good as other to be better....group players like that

A) makes que times a pain

b) doesn't help any one get better

c) is really lame

Queue times would not change. Global Agenda queue times are very fast.

Good players would actually have to play harder to win. Thus making them better. It also makes it more of a team game where as the lowbies have to contribute.

While the occasional sweep is fun, it is actually quite boring to win huttball in three minutes. I like the close games personally.

Queue times would not change. Global Agenda queue times are very fast.

Good players would actually have to play harder to win. Thus making them better. It also makes it more of a team game where as the lowbies have to contribute.

While the occasional sweep is fun, it is actually quite boring to win huttball in three minutes. I like the close games personally.

please look at your idea again please.......

ok so 70% winners que up and fight 10 rounds 2 teams. 1 team wins every time making them 100% win and the other 0% win

now you have 8 ppl in the 70% and 8 down at the buttom again

see it dont work