Best secondary stat for RAGE PVP

Hexzerorouge

Okay so obv strength, expertise, endurance are key.

Whats the best secondary stat? Torn between Accuracy/power and Crit/surge. I have 4 extra Champion Gloves, 3 extra Champ Chests so I can basically mix and match however I want. But its so expensive to test lol. Any1 have any thots?

Whats the best secondary stat? Torn between Accuracy/power and Crit/surge. I have 4 extra Champion Gloves, 3 extra Champ Chests so I can basically mix and match however I want. But its so expensive to test lol. Any1 have any thots?

Accuracy is **** in pvp. I go for crit and surge as Carnage. I actually replaced my accuracy enhancement with surge ones. and was getting 500 more damage crits on my screams.

I aslo have 6% extra accuracy because of my spec, so not sure how it will effect the other specs. I have 100% accuracy atm.

Considering the only way to miss in PVP is by someone reducing you accuracy (I.E. obfuscate), Surge should be the optimal stat, being that you are trying to boost your bread and butter damage, crit Smash's. Beyond that, Crit/Surge/Strength are the top stats for ANY spec, regardless.