Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

In the empire quest line, does your character get the chance to overthrow the emperor

Chiricahua

I've decided to make my Sith Sorcerer lightside, to insult all those in authority, subvert the Sith, and given the chance, plot against the emperor. Even if I get the chance to raise up a Sith that's less evil. Maybe just rational. What detrimental effect will this have on my character development? Edited by Chiricahua

your dark/light thing affects nothing aside from social stuff you can buy, theres no intimidate options like there was in mass effect series, its basically just there because they wanted to add it for the hell of it.

K thanks. I think so far I can insult my Sith Lords with reckless abandon. It feels so good.

There are many of us pure light side Siths running around, its not really unique. Lots of players don't want to be evil, they just don't want to play boring Jedi with boring spell graphics and boring armors in the boring Republic, but we are not evil, and if you say we are we will eviscerate you and paint your ship with your blood...er, I digress, we are not evil.

I've decided to make my Sith Sorcerer lightside, to insult all those in authority, subvert the Sith, and given the chance, plot against the emperor. Even if I get the chance to raise up a Sith that's less evil. Maybe just rational. What detrimental effect will this have on my character development?

No. Maybe in the future the Sith Warrior will be able to, because he is

The Emperor's personal executioner, meaning he is very close to him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.