Man what a difference a Talos makes...

LordbishopX

Finally after grinding like forever I get a healer and yeah I only wish he was Mako lol and got em at level 8 but I digress. I take on a equal level champion mob and win was my *** moment why the heck did I have to wait so long for a competent healer that could actually keep heals up with the damage I take. It was a hell of a long fight still felt great to do now on the way to 40 and beyond. Man feels good to know I have companion to tear up trash and silvers (Ashara) and can now pop talos for the harder stuff finally and leave those fights with almost full hp lol. Edited by LordbishopX

It's not going to last long, being able to solo champs that is, but yea I found it odd that the shadow gets their healers at 25. To be honest though, Andronikus was pretty good for melting through normal quests till 42.

Champ damage will increase and some will flat out double deeps his heals (hit for 1.5k to his 700pt heal.)

Edited by Hethroin

It's not going to last long, being able to solo champs that is, but yea I found it odd that the shadow gets their healers at 25. To be honest though, Andronikus was pretty good for melting through normal quests till 42.

Champ damage will increase and some will flat out double deeps his heals (hit for 1.5k to his 700pt heal.)

Bummer!!! lol It's okay as long as if he can out heal a gold elite I am happy that champion was a why the f not attempt. I just kept interrupts up and went in DC mode in surging charge mode my HP dropped like a rock quickly changed that **** lol. As pure deception its been tough at times with 0 heals but things look better at least for the moment any how lol.

still not an issue as long as you pay attention and use you utility skills. plus Talos heals at a regular 1.5k for me... but i also have in mostly purples. also... KEEP him guarded. he pulls aggro like a mother ****er.

still not an issue as long as you pay attention and use you utility skills. plus Talos heals at a regular 1.5k for me... but i also have in mostly purples. also... KEEP him guarded. he pulls aggro like a mother ****er.

At 50 when geared out he heals like that. At 46 in level 40 gear his heals are insufficient for some 46 champs. Juggernaut types that have a high mitigation will hit for less than say the marauder/sniper types... though you can cheat the sniper types.

I also very glad I finally got him yesterday. I have been tank spec'd since level 28 or so and was wondering why we got a healer companion so late. Lately, I've been beating golds with full health and not having to seeth in between fights. Love that sh*t!

Once I received Talos my leveling speed increased dramatically. Khem Val is sucky tank but the best looking Companion would have loved leveling with him through out but I hated the stop (healing) and go leveling.

With Talos out I could pretty much go from group to group without a problem only stopping for heals after golds.

Asahara has an awesome story and having corrupted a Jedi padawan rocks.

The only thing I would change on the Sin Assassin leveling is to get Talos earlier. If you use all the abilities you get, a tank isn't really that necessary.

I do however have to admit every single story line boss you'll be at a disadvantage as you are melee and 90% of them are AOE. However the key to beating any story line boss is LOS (line of Sight). Thanaton in the nightmare series I finished with 90% health if he casts run behind pillar and he stop casting runs closer, shock and discharge are now of cooldown hit and run again.

So is it as easy as other classes probably not is it under powered for level not at all, it does require a different play style Hit and run there is reason you can only wear light armor be quick and nibble ! Remember Assassin !! not Jugger or Marauder... be sneaky be quick and don't get hit :)