Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Consular > Knight ?

AVFCLuke

Enjoying this game so far but finding it increasingly difficult as I progress with my Guardian. I'm finding him quite boring, the spells, everything. I've spent about 2 days play time and only level 26 where I've seen people much further.

Somebody suggested I roll a Consular as they're much more fun and easier. Is this true? I want to level my first character to 50 with some ease then re-roll (eventually) for more of a challenge.

I play a consular I'm a level 46 sage right now and I've been enjoying myself. The story is pretty cool and doesn't get boring. I'm leveling as a healer which makes finding groups for flash points and heroic quests easier but makes questing a little tougher because I always need a tank companion and I'm constantly healing it. overall the sage is a very fun and pretty easy class to get started.

I can't really comment on the Jedi Shadow, I know the story will be entertaining and I've seen some great ones and they look really fun, but I don't know how easy they are to play.

As for your Jedi Knight, I've heard from many people that they start liking playing the Knight much more after level 30, you may want to try and level to 30+ and see how you feel about it before you re-roll another character.

It's a matter of personal preference really, nothing else.

My Guardian is a rock, and it's very fun for me for me to play with him, much better than my Mercenary for example, like i said a matter of personal preference.

You can always try some other class, but don't dismiss the Guardian just yet :)

Enjoying this game so far but finding it increasingly difficult as I progress with my Guardian. I'm finding him quite boring, the abilities, everything. I've spent about 2 days play time and only level 26 where I've seen people much further.

Somebody suggested I roll a Consular as they're much more fun and easier. Is this true? I want to level my first character to 50 with some ease then re-roll (eventually) for more of a challenge.

Fixed, i also found the guardian boring but im also finding the jedi knight and sith warrior classes dangerously underpowered.

Enjoying this game so far but finding it increasingly difficult as I progress with my Guardian. I'm finding him quite boring, the spells, everything. I've spent about 2 days play time and only level 26 where I've seen people much further.

I have a 32 Consular, it is indeed fun to play. But then again, I haven't played any other class so I don't know how to compare. But the consular is fun, I having a stuggle finding where I fit in groups, but solo is a hoot.

I took the consular because I usually play a caster and I thought, that's kinda what it was gonna be, boy was I wrong.

Edited by Vydor_HC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.